Terms and conditions of use
1. Terms and conditions of use apply to the Internet portal Newmachines.net with all subdomains and websites and applications for mobile phones belonging to the domain newmachines.net, hereinafter referred to as the Internet portal NewMachines.NET.
2. The Internet portal NewMachines.NET is owned by the company New machines d.o.o., hereinafter referred to as NewMachines.NET.
3. The user is any person who accesses and / or uses the services of the Internet portal NewMachines.NET, which includes unregistered users, registered users and business entities that use the services of NewMachines.NET on the basis of a contractual relationship.
5. NewMachines.NET is not a producer, retailer or re-seller of machinery, equipment or any other products or services listed on the portal. NewMachines.NET is an internet resource for buyers and sellers of listed goods and services to locate each other. NewMachines.NET does not recommend the products or services of any particular company or manufacturer. NewMachines.NET is not your agent neither is an agent for any of the companies which list products and/or services at the Website. NewMachines.NET services are administrative only. NewMachines.NET, in this regard, is providing nothing more than a listing service where such products and/or services can be purchased directly from such third party vendors or resellers, and NewMachines.NET shall not be liable in any way for the condition of any such product, the performance of any such service or any other action taken by any of these third party vendors. You agree that NewMachines.NET shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your purchase and/or use of any machine, tooling, equipment, software or other item or service at the Web portal. Use of the portal is at user sole risk. The use of portal and all content associated with the portal is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. The use of portal is provided without warranties of any kind. New machines.NET does not warrant that the portal will function uninterrupted, be secure or be available at any given moment and that portal will meet your requirements.
6. The user guarantees the accuracy of the submitted data with criminal and material liability and is obliged to keep the data accurate and up-to-date. By registering on NewMachines.NET, the user allows the storage, use and processing of the specified data for the purpose of system operation, sending system messages and communication with customer support via e-mail and telephone. The NewMachines.NET undertakes to use this information only for the purposes for which it was obtained and in accordance with the relevant regulations.
7. The NewMachines.NET can publish questionnaires of its partners on the Internet platform, and the user can participate and enter their personal data at will. The NewMachines.NET does not store or process data entered by the user in such a way and is not responsible for the security of the data and protects itself from any damage that may occur to the user in this case.
9. The user is obliged to take care of the security of his user password and to change it from time to time. The user is fully responsible for all damages caused by unauthorized use of access rights, as well as all content published under his username. The NewMachines.NET is not responsible for cases of misuse of the user password, but as soon as the user reports possible abuse, it can act accordingly.
10. NewMachines.NET is authorized at any time to close the account of those users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use or otherwise slow down or interfere with the operation of the Internet portal NewMachines.NET.
11. NewMachines.NET is authorized to remove a user’s profile photo at any time, without prior notice, if the profile photo contains illustrations of hate speech or swearing, pornographic content, another person’s photo, a photo from another user profile, a copyrighted photo, or other content deemed inappropriate.
12. NewMachines.NET reserves the right, in addition to closing the user account, to take other appropriate measures against users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. The conditions and relations between the user and the NewMachines.NET portal managing company are subject to the laws of the Republic of Croatia. In case of a dispute, the court in Zagreb has jurisdiction.
13. For all publications, advertisements, messages, texts, displays, photographs, videos, offers, catalogs, vouchers and other material (hereinafter: content) published on the pages, transmitted via the pages or linked by electronic link from the pages, is exclusively the responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. The NewMachines.NET makes no warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of such content. In the event of any third party claims for damages or any other basis related to the content submitted by the user, the user assumes full responsibility, as well as the obligation to take all actions to defend and protect the NewMachines.NET from all such requirements. The user undertakes to reimburse NewMachines.NET for any costs as well as all damages that would arise on the basis of requests from third parties, and on any basis related to the material submitted by the user.
14. It is forbidden to order and publish content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or in any way harmful to minors. Content that contains personal data of other persons without their explicit consent is not allowed. The user undertakes not to publish content that is in conflict with the law, other regulations and the Constitution of the Republic of Croatia. The user specifically undertakes not to sell and advertise the sale of goods or the provision of services that would infringe the copyrights and related rights of third parties.
15. All possible disputes arising from the relationship between the user NewMachines.NET and the advertiser (arising due to the veracity of information about the user or the content of the offer, the subject, the price of the offer, the duration of the action, etc.) are resolved exclusively between users. The NewMachines.NET is not responsible for any damage of any kind, resulting from such relationships.
16. To improve its service, NewMachines.NET uses and analyzes the information it has about its customers, including information about user interests, activities and reviews, and to select and personalize ads and other marketing notices that promote NewMachines.NET products and services.
17. No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of NewMachines.NET.
18. The NewMachines.NET is not responsible for any damage that could occur due to interruption of availability, non-publication, or deletion of content or misuse of publicly published data.
19. The NewMachines.NET is not responsible for any costs that may be incurred by the user, which may arise due to the use of the Internet portal NewMachines.NET.
20. The Internet portal NewMachines.NET contains links to the websites of other servers. NewMachines.NET is not responsible for the content of third party websites, does not guarantee and does not accept responsibility for harmful, illegal content or other legal violations on third party websites. The NewMachines.NET will remove any link or content as soon as possible after it is fully assured that it violates legal regulations or is in any way harmful or undesirable.
Submission of advertisements on NewMachines.NET
21. The NewMachines.NET is intended for public publication of advertisements and related services that will enable the most efficient publication and search of advertisements. By submitting a request for the publication of an advertisement, the user agrees to publish his company information on NewMachines.NET, as he has set in the settings or entered in the content of the advertisement, which can be seen by all persons with Internet access. The user can request the deletion of the ad for any reason by logging into their account and confirming the deletion of the ad.
22. Advertisements must be written in English language.
23. The advertisement must contain specific information about the item being sold. The description must relate only to the subject of the sale. Advertising does not permit the advertisement of other items, services, demand or anything else that is not directly the subject of the sale.
24. The images in the ad must be images of the item being sold.
25. Product lists are allowed inside same product category.
(Example: “vertical milling machines” may be sold in one ad, but “vertical and horizontal milling machines” may not be sold together.)
26. The content of the ad must belong to the appropriate section ie category.
27. The title of the ad must describe the subject of the sale. It is not allowed to enter titles of other web pages or more identical characters in a row in the title (eg: **** milling machine ****).
28. Ads inviting you participate in various online marketing and pyramid games are not allowed. Likewise, ads calling for illegal gambling are not allowed.
29. A user can have only one username and can submit only one ad for one subject. It is allowed to change the subject or product of advertisement within the leased advertising package and it is it allowed to publish advertisements for the same subject in different categories only in the case the machine fits under multiple categories. The account name can only be used once for registration.
30. Companies can sell items and submit advertisements through the NewMachines.NET internet portal.
If they perform a service activity, they can present it in Services.
31. Internet connection (links) with the Internet portal NewMachines.NET: it is allowed to only connect to the additional description of the item. Links to sites advertising various services are not permitted. Only those users who have an ongoing contract with NewMachines.NET internet portal can place links to their own website and webstore, which they have additionally set up outside the framework of the NewMachines.NET internet portal. Links to sites that are in competition with NewMachines.NET are not allowed. The NewMachines.NET reserves the discretion to assess whether or not a link will be approved.
32. The NewMachines.NET Reserves the right to deny any advertising offer.
33. The NewMachines.NET reserves the right to delete or not publish ads that do not meet certain criteria or are in conflict with these terms and conditions.
34. The NewMachines.NET has the right to remove, edit, modify or refuse to publish the advertisement without notice, and this will happen in the following circumstances:
◦ when the ad is submitted to the wrong section
◦ when the product and / or advertiser infringes copyright and / or other intellectual property rights
◦ when the product may cause damage and / or infringe the intellectual property rights of another, in any way
◦ when the product and / or content of the advertisement contains discriminatory aspects, (child) pornographic materials or illegal materials under Croatian law
◦ when the content of a single ad contains multiple products or services that are not categorized
◦ when the advertisement is offensive in any sense
◦ when the advertisement is suspicious in terms of advertising stolen or illegal goods
◦ when the ad in any way impairs the quality of the content
◦ when demand is advertised
◦ when there is a suspicion of misuse of the Internet portal NewMachines.NET
◦ The NewMachines.NET reserves the right to change and supplement an individual advertisement without changing the content of the subject advertisement (proofreading interventions, supplementing data, etc.).
35. By publishing an advertisement on the portal NewMachines.NET, the user undertakes to conscientiously respond to inquiries from other users (by phone or e-mail). The user must have an active email address where he regularly checks his mail.
36. By their request to publish an advertisement, users irrevocably authorize NewMachines to use, copy, publish and distribute this content in other media. NewMachines.NET will not publish the user’s personal data in other media, but only the content of the advertisement and the link to the Internet portal NewMachines.NET.
37. It is not possible to get a refund or use the paid funds for the unused part of paid ads or refund that users have on NewMachines.NET Balance in case of account closure, deletion and deactivation of ads due to violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Funds paid into the NewMachines.NET user account can be used exclusively for advertising on the Internet portal NewMachines.NET and the user has no right to transfer these funds in part or in full to another user, to another account, exchange for another service or make a refund.
38. The NewMachines.NET does not guarantee that a user will be able to access the content of their ads once it expires. Therefore, it is recommended that the user store the content and images of the ads with them so that they can later use them in another context.
Portal Manager Information: